Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Where do I start?

Let's play catch up.  I haven't posted since thanksgiving.  We spent Christmas in Louisiana because we weren't in our house yet. 
We moved into our new home on Dec. 31, 2017.  There is a lot of work to be done, when moving and it has been taking a long time to get settled in.





Our first project was to get a sidewalk put in connecting our house with Michaels.









Next we had sod inatalled.
                                                      We hope to add even more sod soon. 
                           Look real good.  This is $4500. worth of sod!!!!  This has really helped with dust and dirt problems in the houses.
On the inside, I got my shutters installed.

I am still decorating my house and hopefully will have it done soon. 
Later

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!