Thursday, November 16, 2017

Amarillo for Thanksgiving and early Christmas

We left on the 9th for Amarillo.  I haven't seen my Amarillo grand kids, son and daughter in law since July so it was time for a visit.

 One thing I will say about Amarillo, it has the most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen.

 

We are here until first of December.  We are going to celebrate two holidays at once.  That is because this lucky family is going to Disney World for Christmas!
Of course, we leave and they install our granite counter tops and sinks.  This is the picture Mike sends me.  As you can see, you can't see much because everything is covered up so they can paint.  Mike is just teasing me.
Christmas tree is up but so are the pumpkins and thanksgiving decorations.  We are ready for both holidays!

Off the subject and back in Houston, we came across this setup at the resort.  I have never seen this type of hook up on  a fifth wheel.


                                                                  Well that's different!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!