Thursday, April 25, 2013

Catching up on housework and out to eat... of course

 Just another picture from the bottle brush bush.   
       
We took a walk around the  RV Park today.    And then did some laundry and cleaning. We did come across some people that wash and wax your RV.  They were washing a Fifth wheel.  Gave us a price of $100 to wash the Endeavor and $325 to wash and wax it.  Not a bad price at all.  We have their phone number and may call them to wash it.  That's a lot of money to wash and wax.  Not that I think it's not a good deal.  I do.  I just think of what else I could do with that money.   

 We came across this set up.  We never did figure out how to get the boat down.  I didn't see any ramps or wench or any other way for the boat to come down.  Hmmmm.

 Early this evening we met Mike and Kaitlyn at their workplace.  Dow Chemical.  We left there and went out to eat at Rudi Lechners.  It's a German restaurant.  When we got there the first thing I saw was this Lamborghini outside.  NICE!

This was a nice little place and we had some very good food.   Sorry I didn't get pictures of the food but I did get a couple inside.
 This couple were playing and singing German songs.  They did a very good job.  They even had some people out there doing the "chicken dance"  LOL  No I wasn't one of them.  But I did think about it.
Later

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!