Sunday, August 21, 2016

On the road again, but not in the motorhome this time

I have been a little lazy about writing in my blog.  We haven't been traveling or having any new adventures.  Just living life right now.
In the morning we will head back to Arkansas so that Doug can see his eye doctor.  Hopefully he can recommend one in the Houston area.  I know there are a bazillion great doctors in this area but I would like to have a referral, a recommendation or something.  I hate to just close my eyes and wherever my finger lands, that's the one.  LOL Without a recommendation, that would be what we would be doing.  We want one that does cornea transplants so that he can take care of that but we also need one that knows how to fit and care for his new Jupiter lenses he has.  He has been having trouble with his cornea and his new Jupiter lens.  We need another Dr. Berry here in Katy!
While back home (it will always be home even if we aren't living there anymore) we hope to see all of our family and friends.
It's hard to move so far away from the place you have spent your entire life.  Don't get me wrong, this is a good thing.  I am glad that we have moved.  I just miss my family and friends.  It will be good to see them.  We will be in Arkansas about a week.  We have a lot of people to see in that time.  Doug's eye appointment is first on Monday.  We aren't taking the motorhome but will stay with my sisters.  Looking forward to seeing them all on Tuesday.  When the four Johnson girls are all together under one roof, it can get loud with lots of laughter and everyone talking at once.  I can't wait!
Later






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!