Monday, August 29, 2016

Back home, in Texas

We had a busy week in Arkansas.  We saw almost everyone that we were hoping to see.  Spent some great time with my sisters and our friends.
Ramona, we've been friends since 1972, showed me her new house.  They haven't moved in yet.  They are remodeling and painting.  It looks so good, I can't wait to see the finished product.
We did have one disagreement about a chandelier.  She hates it and I think it would be wonderful in a game room or in Scott's office.  That is where it's hanging now.  He wants to keep it there, she wants it gone.  Who will win?  I betting on Ramona.
 Well, it's not so bad is it?  I texted Michael and asked him if he would want it for his game room.  He loved it.  Kaitlyn sent back, "I know our family is a circus at times, but I don't want my home to look like one!"  It's not looking good for the monkeys.
I know this is a bad picture, but you can see its size better in this one.  I think it's perfect for an office or game room.  I think that I am the only one though.
The week went by way to fast.  We left this morning around 8:30.  Thank goodness we hadn't gotten very far before I realized that I had left my phone.  We left again around 9:30.
We traveled thru more rain going back to Texas.  I don't know what it is with us and rain.  We seem to take it with us wherever we go.
                 
 Between all the rain, we had some beautiful skies.  I love looking at the clouds.
 It feels good to be home.
Later


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!