Saturday, May 7, 2016

The house is up for sale, it's sold, it's not sold.....it's sold

We have been very busy getting the house decluttered so that we can put it on the market.  That day finally arrived.  It was on the market 2 days and a full price offer was made.  We accepted it and were excited to being moving so quickly.  Don't get too far ahead, the buyers were suppose to be pre-approved, but something was amiss and their loan fell through.  It was sad because they were excited and I thought it was a good fit for them.
Friday, May 6, they showed the house twice.  We got another offer.
Saturday, May 7
We countered and then they countered.  We accepted their second counter.  This reads like ping pong.  Anyway, here we go again.  Hope this one goes thru with no problems.

6 comments:

  1. So.......you gonna full time when the house sells? We will be on the road 90% of this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Glenda, we are. We are building a house next year in Rosharon, Tx. We only spent two months at the stick house last year and the year before. I hope we can see each other on our trips... two ships passing in the night. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like that too! It's fun keeping up with you and your travels and your family. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really enjoy your posts and pictures. Keep them coming.

      Delete
  4. I really enjoy your posts and your pictures. It keeps me smiling, I must admit. I hope all goes well for you and to be honest, I am in the process of buying a house myself - only in Europe. I feel for you, the endless nights wondering if the sale will go through and the excitement and disappointment. Good luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eddy. I hope that your house purchase goes smoothly!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you!