Monday, February 22, 2016

Time to get on the Road Again

                                   




                                We have had such a wonderful time here, it is hard to leave.
He has changed so much since this picture was made.
We left early Sunday morning heading for Amarillo for a few days.  It sure is a long drive for one day.  It takes about 8 hours.  I left Katy wearing shorts and arrived freezing in Amarillo.  They said we brought the cold weather because they have been having unusually warm weather until we came.
There might be something to that claim.  Before we left, I checked the weather forecast for the week and it was clear and warm, with highs in the 60's and 70's.  Well, guess what, snow is now in forecast for tomorrow.

I swear he has grown 3" since last month! He is 18 mo. old and 37" tall!


                 Ashlynn is becoming such a pretty young lady.  I can't believe she will be 10 in June.

I love spending time with my grandchildren. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!