Thursday, December 17, 2015

Baby it's cold outside!





We had snow last week.  Enough that there is still snow in places.  It was so pretty.  But it has been so cold too!  I don't care for the cold, but I loved the snow.  I have finished all my Christmas shopping.  I love amazon.com.  I did most of my shopping online.
Lori has the house all decorated for Christmas.  I need to take another picture of the tree because now there are presents galore!
This is the first time in my life that I have not put up a tree.  I thought about buying one of those little 2 ft trees and put it on the dash of the motorhome,  but I just haven't.  We spend most of our time at Brian and Lori's house anyway.
Nothing else going on here.... Just trying to stay warm!
Later

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!