Sunday, September 27, 2015

Niagara Falls again today

We went for a better look today and we weren't disappointed.



There are 3 falls here.  The American Falls, The Bridal Veil and Canada's Horseshoe Falls.  I have to admit that the Horseshoe Falls are the prettiest.

The boats were steady moving people to the falls. Maid of the Mist on American soil and Hornblower Niagara Cruises on Canada soil both go close to the falls inside the Horseshoe Falls.  We are planning on riding the Hornblower but after watching them today, I don't know how much we will be able to see.  The mist from the falls is so thick, I don't think we will be able to see anything.  It is more of a "I did that" kind of thing.


The traffic and parking was terrible.  I suggest you ride the WEGO buses wherever you want to go.  They run to all the tourist attractions and pick up at all the hotels, motels, campgrounds and everything in between.  As bad as the parking was here, it wasn't as bad as in Toronto.  In Toronto, we parked across from the Rogers stadium and CN Tower and it cost us $10.00 an hour.  The pictures taken today, are from Doug's cell phone.  Unbelievable, I know, but I ran out without my camera today. I hope to come back and post more later.
Later






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!