Friday, September 4, 2015

looking for yogurt in Champaign, IL



It was late afternoon when we arrived at D&W Lake RV Park in Champaign, IL.  This was a nice mom and pop type place.


           This lake was crystal clear.  It reminded me of the water at Quachita.  The water color not lake size.  LOL

Jim likes yogurt after dinner.  We looked online and found an Orange Leaf on E.Green St.  Little did we know that was a very busy street right in the middle of the University of Illinois.
The school covered several city blocks and Green St. looked like THE place to be for all the students.  Needless to say, we didn't find a place to park so we looked around and left.
I don't know what this building was, but I thought it was interesting, so I took its picture.  Looks like a church. ???






 Must have been an electrical engineering building.  This sculpture is wires with wire nuts on ends.
                        I wish I could have gotten a better picture of this.  It was quite pretty.
We did find some ice cream.  At a McDonalds!  hahaha...  A small dip cone... yum
We had a good day.  We got lost several times.  We saw the same shopping center from different directions.  It gives you a whole new perspective.  Lots of laughs
Later



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!