All of the carpet is up. That was some hard work. I know that it is easier when building a new motorhome to put the floors down first and build the walls on top of that, but I must say, it's a bugger to try and take that flooring up! We found that some needle nose pliers will pull that last little bit close to the wall right up. The installers are scheduled for Friday the 21st. In the meantime, there is some touch up painting I want to do around the stairwell. Of course there is about an inch of dust on everything that needs cleaning. I found out that my vacuum cleaner wasn't doing near the job I thought it was. While taking out all of the carpet, that vacuum cleaner went out the door too!
The adventure continues.... LOL