Monday, August 24, 2015

Checked on progress of upholstery today, it's going to be close

We checked on the progress of our furniture today.  I am getting a little nervous.  We are suppose to leave on Saturday.
                         This is what they looked like last week.  Just a bunch of pieces!
                                               This, he tells me, is part of the couch arm.
                            This is the front of the couch which is also a drawer.
                   This is the bottom front of the J-couch.  Still in pieces but at least looking better!
They are cutting out more and more pieces.  These couches have a zillion pieces to be sewn together. But he assures me that they will be ready to install in the motorhome no later than Friday.  That's cutting it close since we are suppose to leave on our Canada trip Saturday.   I am getting nervous and excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!