Monday, February 2, 2015

Crochet and Sunset

Nothing going on around here much.  Doug has been replacing a few doors and I have been doing a little crochet.  We are trying to get a few things done before the end of February when we head to Houston for grand baby #3.
I recently finished this baby blanket for Logan.  It was fun to do.  I think it turned out ok.
I am working on a herringbone eternity scarf.  I am about half way finished.  I just started it yesterday so it works up pretty fast.
That's about all that is going on around here.  The moon today was so big and pretty I took a picture of it.
Can you find it?  We have too many large trees around here that make it hard to get a low horizon picture.  I turned around to head toward the house and behind me was the start of a pretty sunset.
Again the trees blocked all the pretty color.  I wish I could have gotten a better picture.  The clumps of clouds looked like pink cotton puffs.            

 Well that's it for around here.   I know all this excitement it hard to contain.   I will try to tone it down for the next post.
Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!