Thursday, February 26, 2015

8 In of snow for us today!

That isn't a lot of snow to the people up north, but down here, it's huge!

These pictures were taken in the afternoon.  We had around 4 inches when these were taken.
I have an appointment to see the doctor tomorrow.   I doubt they will be open.  We will see.  This much snow around here and the world comes to a complete stop.  LOL
We hope to head for Houston this weekend.  The weather needs to cooperate.  My sinus infection needs to get better also.  I have been running a low grade fever for a while now and hopefully this new medication will clear everything up.  We need to get down to Houston to meet that new grand baby.  He will be here before we know it!  I enjoyed looking at the snow today but it needs to be gone tomorrow morning.  I have other fish to fry!  LOL
later

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!