Sunday, October 26, 2014

Last Day at the lake

Today was a relaxing day at the lake.  We took a long boat ride and Mike taught me how to use some of the settings on my camera.  There sure is a lot to learn.
I didn't realize there was so much math in using a camera.  I don't know if I will ever understand all of that.
                              A lot of people decided to enjoy the beautiful weather here at the lake.
 The water wasn't warm enough to be doing any skiing.  Someone didn't think so though.
This jet boat will go 0 to 95 mph in 800 ft.  It has a 1000 hp engine.  All I knew was that it was loud.


                                              The sunset reflecting in the tree was beautiful.
                                                          Oh look, it's the moon....
It's a travel day tomorrow so off to bed I go...
Later

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!