Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A day of exploring and driving on the beach!

I drove on the beach today!  It was scary and fun.  The waves were crashing and the sand was very loose in places.  I slid like I was on ice.  Only this was fun and I didn't wreck.  As the sand got more loose and the beach smaller and smaller I let Jim drive us back.  It was so much fun, I must do this again.

We rode the ferry again and of course it was dark so my picture didn't turn out very good.
Thats's all we did except go shopping and that is boring to write about.
Maybe tomorrow I will drive on the beach again, who knows.  One more day here and we leave for somewhere else.  Where shall we go next?????
While riding around checking out the scenery we came across this rv!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!