Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What's your story?

Today everyone is reflecting on what they were doing and where they were.  I was at home cleaning house.  (Don't like to do this very often so of course I remember where and what I doing. )  I didn't even have the tv on.  My husband called and asked me if I had the news on.  Then my mom called and then my aunt.  No on could believe that this was happening.  I remember thinking that it was an accident and that the plane was out of control.  This had to be an accident. Things like this don't happen in the USA.  Then the second plane hit and realization sunk in that this was intentional!  This horrible day will never be forgotten and it shouldn't be.  I am afraid that it won't be the last either.  Now our president wants to help the very people that did this to us.  He should be ashamed!
 I am so proud of the  bikers that are engulfing Washington DC today.  I love my country but I am very disappointed in our leaders.  I don't write about political opinions so I guess I better step off down off my soapbox and shut up.
I pray for peace to the families of those that lost their lives that horrible day.  God bless the USA again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!