Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Actually cooked twice today!


Ok to most people that wouldn't be such a big deal, but for me, it's almost a miracle!

We had brunch around 11:30 today.  Eggs, biscuits, sausage and sausage gravy.  Yum... Then Libbie and I got our swimsuits on and hit the pool.  We were there al afternoon. I mostly swam and Libbie sunbathed.  I tried to be careful but I still got a bit of sunburn.  We didn't get back til after 4:00 so we rested and then cooked supper.  We had Tacos and cheese dip. I said we cooked I didn't say it was gourmet or anything.  It was good and that's all that matters.
We had a bit of a storm last night and Jim's awning landed up on this motorhome.  He will have to zip tie it down tomorrow before we leave.  Yep, tomorrow we leave for our next adventure.  We have a long day planned.  We will travel a whole 85 miles to Lafayette, La.  It seems there is a few things to see and do there.
My hips are killing me so I think I will go to bed and hope they feel better tomorrow. No pictures today. Sorry  but really you would have thanked me.  Me and bathing suit isn't a pretty picture! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!