Sunday, January 13, 2013

Demolition complete

We now have a rather large hole that goes from the kitchen to our master bath.  Not a convenient place for a hole.
I am standing in the bathroom looking toward the kitchen and dining room.  Not good for anyone in the bathroom.  I decided to hang a shower curtain to at least give us a little privacy.  Its a good thing we aren't expecting company anytime soon.
This looks worse than it is.  LOL  I am in the kitchen looking toward the bathroom.  See my shower curtain I hung up.  It's not much but it is something.  After I get my mess cleaned we will take measurements and start looking at floor covering and doors.  We have no idea what we are doing so I hope this is as easy as I convinced myself it would be.  If we survive this little remodel then the next thing that I am demoing is our bathtub.  I want a  walk-in shower!  Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!