Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas EVE!

It's so quiet here today.  I can't believe that it's Christmas eve.  Christmas is so different when the kids are grown.  No one that is anxiously awaiting tomorrow.  No one begging to open presents early. No pity patter of little feet.  They grow up way to fast.  I am enjoying the peace and quiet now.  Later we will go to my sisters house and the entire family should be there.  Sisters, brother-in-laws, nieces, nephews, great nieces and nephews, son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter.  I can guarantee you it won't be quiet there.  I wish my youngest son and wife could be with us.  They are here in my heart.
I must say that it is good to be me.  I am living a blessed life.  I have a wonderful husband and family.  My sons are married to the most wonderful women. They are truly daughters of my heart.  I could not love them more if they were my own.  I have a beautiful granddaughter. She is the most amazing thing that has happened to me.  Watching my sons and their families live happy lives is all a mother could hope for.
Yes, I am truly a blessed woman.  As we celebrate the birth of our Savior, I pray that you too are blessed as I.
                                    Merry Christmas everyone.  May God bless you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!