Saturday, December 8, 2012

It looks orange to me!

I  settled on a color for the front door.  It was called lucky penny.  It was a copper/brown color.  It looked like an old copper penny, thus named.  Well I got up this morning ready to get started.  Doug cooked me a great breakfast.  We had eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy.  Yum!  I caught him off guard, looks like the cat that swallowed the canary.  LOL  After eating I got busy with the door.

  After eating I got busy with the door.  It's all taped up and ready for paint.
First coat is on and it sure looks orange not copper.


Second coat is on and it still looks orange.  It should be a lot darker than this.   I am going to put one more coat on it tomorrow. If it doesn't darken up, I'm headed back to Lowe's so they can add more brown!  LOL   It looks like 1970's orange to me!

Then I had a visitor.  This sweet little dog has showed up looking for a snack.  I guess you can see the plate on the porch.  Yes, I gave her some biscuits and gravy.  Anyone want a sweet little dog? She just wants someone to love her.  She is very timid.  She either has never had a family, or she has been abused.  Anyone want a sweet dog?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!