Friday, October 12, 2012

We are on the road again.

We left Loretta Lynn's Ranch this morning around  10:30.  We had a  good storm roll through during the night.  Lots of rain and lighting.  It sure makes for good sleeping though.
We had a nice site.  It included a deck with table and chairs.  Unfortunately because of the rain we didnt use it.
Right across from us was a General Store

 and a Laundry and Showers.
There was also a game room in this building.  A nice place really.  It was $36 a night for full hookups.
We had an uneventful trip to Tunica today.  We will spend the weekend here resting and then head for home.  This was a great week, just too short.  Makes me eager to retire.  I could get use to this lifestyle real quick!
We are sitting outside with our iPads, Macs and iPhones.  Jim says this is our ETime.  (Electronic Time).  He bought a new toy for his iPhone yesterday.  It is the new Bose Sound Link.  You tether your iPhone to this little square speaker that has more sound in it than you can imagine.  That's Bose for you.  I tethered my Mac Air to it and played my music for a couple of hours and it sure sounds good.  This might be a good christmas present.  :)
Its getting a little cool out here.  Time to go in and warm up.   We have had the heat on all week and when we got here this afternoon we opened all the windows it was so warm out.  Crazy weather.  Temps are dropping now.  It's more like we have had.... Night ya'll

2 comments:

  1. I also traveled past Loretta Lynn ranch last fall on my way from Elton KY down to I-40 traveling to TX for my daughters wedding. I remember it as a hilly, curvy road but oh the scenery was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great road if your on the right one! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!