Monday, October 1, 2012

The countdown is on!

I started loading the motorhome yesterday.  I think if I load a little each day it won't be so bad.  I have made my menu and stocked up on the items needed.  I don't think I will be doing alot of cooking on this trip.  Breakfast and lunch mostly.
  I was just reading a post from Karen and Al and they are in North Carolina now doing some hiking in the Blue Ridge mountains.  It is beautiful and the colors are beginning to change on all the trees.  I noticed that they were wearing shorts in some of the pictures and now I'm not real sure just what I should be taking to wear.  Even though we are going to a different state, we are still going to be in the Blue Ridge Mountains and close enough that the weather should be the same.  I loved the pics she posted and it gets me excited and ready to leave.  I don't know how much hiking I will be doing.
Check out their blog.  http://florida-georgiacamping.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I will miss you while you are gone on vacation but I know you will have a blast!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!