Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Annual Spaghetti Supper

Tonight we went to the annual Spaghetti Supper at the catholic church here in town.  They have had this fund raiser for as long as I can remember.


 We saw several fellow RV'ers there tonight. Some cooking and some eating.

 Generous portions of delicious Spaghetti and meatballs and german slaw.  I am too full to load anything in the RV tonight.
I checked the weather again and I think I better throw in some long johns.  It might get chilly at night .

Got to tell you about my morning.
   I have my alarm clock set to wake me up with a local radio station.  I woke up and was laying there listening to the "morning show" when the announcer says " its 8:00.  I think, he's got it wrong again, He has before. I turn and look at the clock and it says 7:00.  Yep, he's wrong, he'll correct himself in a minute.  I lay there leisurely listening to the music and think about what I want to wear.  The music stops and the announcer says, it's 8:15. "What! "  he didn't correct himself!  I look over at Doug's alarm clock and it says 8:15!   Somehow, probably me hitting the snooze button and missing, I hit the daylight savings time button and turned it off.  Lost an hour.  Bummer.  I didn't think I could move that fast anymore. I made it to work before 9:00.  Don't ask how I looked and if I had any makeup on.  My hair didn't look too good either, but hey, I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!