Saturday, September 15, 2012

Apple store training

Well I am at the Apple store for my training on my Mac.  I am learning how to use the shortcuts and copy pictures to my blog. All sorts of stuff!  The more I use my mac the more I love it.  I have a class on Ipages too.
This is my trainer guy!  :)
Of course I am old enough to be his mother, but he is still a cutey!
After I left the Apple store I went back and got Doug and we went to AT&T to look at new cell phones.   After much deliberation Doug got one of the new Samsung Galaxy. It has a large screen and works much the same as an iphone.  Of course, this is the phone that apple sued samsung over.  LOL

I got me a new iPhone 4S.  Didn't think I needed to get the 5 since I have been able to do quite nicely with an old iPhone 3.  Hopefuly I will get them all synced together and all will work well.
I am using my iPhone to tether to my Mac to do my blog.

So far so good. I think I will go play now.



1 comment:

  1. When I first read the post title, I thought,"Is she going to work at a produce market for a time?" Well, it IS that time of year ya know, when the apples are ripening. (Duh - Me)What can I say, I am a country bumpkin!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!