Monday, June 4, 2012

What a Day

The pork butt turned out great! Yum I wish I could add the wonderful aroma of the smoked pork.  It was the best he has done ..  so far.
While the pork was resting,  Doug played on the tractor.  Always something that needs to be done.
Not everyone thought today was a work day. LOL In fact,  it looked like he was trying to tell us to quieten down.  We were disturbing his rest.
Don't worry he laid back down.
And Doug worked on... or played on...
Doc says if I can't sleep, how about some food or a treat?
Time to go in and eat some of that pork with potato salad, cole slaw and baked beans.  Wish you were here, I'd share.


1 comment:

  1. Yummmm that looks good!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!