Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sleep, no sleep, too much sleep!

After a sleepless night on Sunday, I was so tired that Monday night I took an Ambien.  I haven't had one in about 8-9 years and I don't believe that it was a 10mg.  Boy did I sleep good!  The only problem was I overslept the next morning for work.  After being woke up by a phone call, I rushed to get ready for work and left.  I arrived at work 30 min. late.  I felt like my arms and legs weighed a ton and I still just wanted to sleep! Needless to say, I went back home and went back to bed to sleep it off.  I woke up when the phone rang again at 3:30.  It was my boss making sure I was still alive. I don't believe that I will take another Ambien.  It was good to sleep all night long though.  Hope I sleep tonight.  I will not take any sleeping medication either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!