Friday, April 6, 2012

Houston

At the airport.  
As you can see they are remodeling.
I didnt bring my computer with me to Houston, I just brought the IPad and that was a mistake.  I cant seem to do anything that I want to do with it.  I have borrowed my sons Mac and I am thinking that maybe it is time to go Mac.

Southwest was ready for Easter!  We had a full flight and that made it uncomfortable.  I was sandwiched between to large men.  It was alittle bumpy at first but when we settled in at 34,000 ft it was smooth sailing.  It only took one hour and we were there.  Unfortunately son went to wrong airport to pick us up and we waited one hour for him to arrive
.
He had reservations for us at Bucca Di Deppo.  A great Italian family style resturant.  We had a great meal but unfortunately we were so hungry that I forgot to take pics.
Here is a shot of the Houston skyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!