Sunday, February 26, 2012

Trip to Sam's Club

Doug and I decided there were a lot of "things" we needed so we headed to Little Rock this afternoon to go to Sam's Club.  We went in and as I always do, I handed the club card to Doug to put it in his pocket.  We got Doug some shorts, some new knives,  fresh fruits, vegetables, meats and cheese.  Doug wanted to buy  a new TV for the living room. 60" visio  He tried to convince me by telling me we would hang it over the fireplace. He knows that I would love to have the TV hanging on the wall above the fireplace.  It doesn't matter that the one we have, though not the new slim kind, is still working fine.  I gently eased him away from the TVs.  We moved over to the Bose sound systems, and wouldn't you know it, he found one of those he liked! One that he seems to think that would work wonderfully in the motor home.
Moving on.....
We gathered everything that we needed and headed to the check out.  I asked Doug for the Sam's card and guess what?  He lost it.  He thinks that it fell out of his pocket when he took his reading glasses out.  He went all over the store looking and never found it.  We called the 800 number and reported it lost.  It was a credit card also.  Then we had to go to the service center to get a temp card so we could check out. Bummer! They are closing that account, I will get a new card next time I go to Sam's. Oh well.
Homeward bound....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!